Home Dialysis Central has pulled together this selection of helpful products for dialysis patients. Select a category to show only those related products. Do you have a product that you think could be useful for dialysis patients? Fill out this form to add it to our list.
we do not sell any of these products!
You must contact the company that makes them for price and order details.
You will find contact info for each company under each product.
Listings in the Helpful Products Catalog on Home Dialysis Central are a service to you. The Medical Education Institute, its staff, its Board of Directors, and its sponsors do not endorse any product or service. Talk with your doctor if you don't know whether a product is safe or wise for you to use. We do strive to ensure that each listing is correct and complete—but, we can't guarantee it. We also can't and don't endorse, recommend, or review all of the links you could follow off of this site to another site. We are not responsible if a link you visit harms you or your computer, gives you wrong information, or if any other loss or damange occurs.
CELOX Hemostatic Products
FDA-Approved CELOX [CELL-ox] Products are redefining effective bleeding management. Bleeding has been stopped in much the same way it has been since the turn of the last century – until now. CELOX Granules, Gauze and Dressing are invaluable, potentially life-saving products that provide rapid, efficient hemostasis for men, women, children and seniors.
CELOX provides a range of hemostatic products to control bleeding from and around central venous catheter, fistula, and graft access sites. CELOX performance has been proven on the battlefield, in emergency and clinical settings, and in the laboratory.
CELOX is the only hemostat proven to rapidly stop bleeding even when blood and its ability to clot is compromised by use of anti-coagulant blood thinners like Coumadin, Warfarin, Plavix, Pradaxa or Xarelto. CELOX doesn't sting or burn and easily irrigates with water or saline.
CELOX products are not new. CELOX was created for use on military battlefields to stop severe bleeding in its tracks – in most cases instantaneously – even in extreme circumstances or challenging conditions. Now the same FDA-approved, military-strength, hospital-grade products are available for use in non-military markets – without a prescription. CELOX is classified by the FDA as an OTC medical device, not a pharmaceutical.
- In the history of its use, there have been no reports of CELOX having failed or underperformed
- CELOX – FDA /Health Canada/NATO approved & prestigious Class 3CE mark in Europe
- Classified by FDA as an OTC medical device, not a pharmaceutical – for nosebleeds and minor, moderate and severe bleeding [not yet available in retail stores]
- Only product proven to quickly stop bleeding for those on blood thinners like Coumadin, Warfarin, Heparin, Plavix, Pradaxa or Xarelto
- Each product designed to be easily self-administered and used by those with no emergency or medical training
- Cannot be over-used – No measuring or "dosing" needed
- Reduces risk related to spread of blood-borne pathogens
- Works for those with inherited or acquired bleeding or clotting disorders [like Hemophilia]
- Does not sting, burn or generate heat
- Easily washes away with water or saline – no debridement necessary
- Because it is bio-compatible, remaining CELOX granules are safely absorbed
Free shipping when you enter code HDCfreeshipping at checkout.