Frequency of dialysis DOES affect survival
A new analysis by Austin Stack of 585,911 U.S. dialyzers between 2005 and 2010 has found the best survival among those who did PD (10% better than standard in-center HD)—and home HD at least 6 days per week (26% better than standard in-center HD).
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019