Frequency of dialysis DOES affect survival
A new analysis by Austin Stack of 585,911 U.S. dialyzers between 2005 and 2010 has found the best survival among those who did PD (10% better than standard in-center HD)—and home HD at least 6 days per week (26% better than standard in-center HD).
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017