Home HD trumps PD for living longer
The Chronic Disease Research Group matched 4,450 NxStage users with people on PD between 2007 and 2010, based on 33 factors. Compared to those on PD, people who did daily home HD had a 13% lower risk of death from a heart problem and a 20% lower risk of death from infection. They were also more likely to keep using the treatment they chose.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017