Home dialysis nephrologist wins highest civilian honor in Indiana
The Governor of Indiana has given the Sagamore of the Wabash award to astronauts, presidents, ambassadors, artists, and others who have contributed to the state. And, now, Michael Kraus, MD, has been honored!
Read the full article » | Posted 01/08/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017