2-day “Killer Gap” Drives Hospital Admissions
We have known since AJ Bleyer’s work in 1999 that going 2 days with no dialysis raises the risk of death. A new study also finds an significant increase in hospital admissions.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017