2-day “Killer Gap” Drives Hospital Admissions
We have known since AJ Bleyer’s work in 1999 that going 2 days with no dialysis raises the risk of death. A new study also finds an significant increase in hospital admissions.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019