Baxter PD Fluid Shortage Blamed for Plunge in New PD Starts
Despite favorable reimbursement, PD starts from May 2014 to May 2015 plummeted to 1,393—compared to 4,357 in the prior year. Baxter’s dialysate shortage was likely a key factor.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019