Baxter PD Fluid Shortage Blamed for Plunge in New PD Starts
Despite favorable reimbursement, PD starts from May 2014 to May 2015 plummeted to 1,393—compared to 4,357 in the prior year. Baxter’s dialysate shortage was likely a key factor.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017