Dialysis after dark in Lima, OH
Lima Memorial Hospital has a new in-center nocturnal HD program from 9pm to 5am. “There is more waste removal from the blood, so patients’ blood is cleaner and they feel better,” said Dr. Masim Mastouri, co-medical director of Lima Memorial’s Nephrology Unit. “They have less cramps and better control over their blood pressure.” Hmm. Kind of makes you wonder why everyone doesn’t longer HD treatments.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017