Dialysis after dark in Lima, OH
Lima Memorial Hospital has a new in-center nocturnal HD program from 9pm to 5am. “There is more waste removal from the blood, so patients’ blood is cleaner and they feel better,” said Dr. Masim Mastouri, co-medical director of Lima Memorial’s Nephrology Unit. “They have less cramps and better control over their blood pressure.” Hmm. Kind of makes you wonder why everyone doesn’t longer HD treatments.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019