In-center Capacity and Home Dialysis
A GAO report finds that the need to fill excess capacity due to an excess of dialysis clinics built over the past 25 years—along with better profit margins for in-center patients—has led providers to de-emphasize home dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017