In-center Capacity and Home Dialysis
A GAO report finds that the need to fill excess capacity due to an excess of dialysis clinics built over the past 25 years—along with better profit margins for in-center patients—has led providers to de-emphasize home dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019