PD or HHD, That is the Question…
A comparison of major clinical outcomes on daily home hemodialysis (HHD) versus peritoneal dialysis (PD) suggest that relative to PD, daily HHD is associated with decreased mortality, hospitalization, and technique failure.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019