PD or HHD, That is the Question…
A comparison of major clinical outcomes on daily home hemodialysis (HHD) versus peritoneal dialysis (PD) suggest that relative to PD, daily HHD is associated with decreased mortality, hospitalization, and technique failure.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017