So Simple, a Teen Can Invent One!
A Canadian teenager invented a dialysis machine for less than $600—and only won a Bronze award in her country Science Fair! (You have to wonder what took silver and gold.) Anya Pogharian continues to work on bringing her machine to market to help underserved countries.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/12/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017