Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!
The University of Alabama at Birmingham is piloting a 3-year PD telemedicine trial, thanks to a Baxter grant. Patients speak with their UAB doctor via videoconference from their hometown county health department, where their labs are also done as part of a “virtual visit”.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/14/2016
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019