Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!
The University of Alabama at Birmingham is piloting a 3-year PD telemedicine trial, thanks to a Baxter grant. Patients speak with their UAB doctor via videoconference from their hometown county health department, where their labs are also done as part of a “virtual visit”.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/14/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017