Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors
Dialysis patients in one Nashville, TN public housing complex no longer have to take public transportation to get to their clinics. Some of their neighbors have graduated the first training class to become in-home dialysis technicians.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/15/2017
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017