Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors
Dialysis patients in one Nashville, TN public housing complex no longer have to take public transportation to get to their clinics. Some of their neighbors have graduated the first training class to become in-home dialysis technicians.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/15/2017
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019