Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD
An indomitable will and good problem-solving skills helped Canadian Sheena King take a NxStage machine home after 6 weeks of training—despite being legally blind. Now, she feels much better with the gentler treatments, and she is able to travel!
Read the full article » | Posted 12/14/2017
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019