35 Years of Home HD
A published case report of a 65 year old man with Alport’s who has spent 35 years doing conventional home HD—while working—proves that there’s no place like home for dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/11/2018
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019