CMS and HHS Leadership Have Personal Kidney Connections
HHS Secretary Alex Azar II’s father was on dialysis and received a transplant. CMS Dupty Administrator and Director of the CMS Innovation Center (CMMI) Adam Boehler has a family connection as well. Both are poised to guide the Administration’s push for more home dialysis to improve outcomes and reduce costs, noted Rob Blaser in a presentation at the recent RPA meeting.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/11/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019
- Outset Tablo Trial for Home HD at a Texas Hospital Posted 10/14/2019
- New Utah Kidney Center Has a CKD-ESRD Quality of Life Focus Posted 10/14/2019