CMS and HHS Leadership Have Personal Kidney Connections
HHS Secretary Alex Azar II’s father was on dialysis and received a transplant. CMS Dupty Administrator and Director of the CMS Innovation Center (CMMI) Adam Boehler has a family connection as well. Both are poised to guide the Administration’s push for more home dialysis to improve outcomes and reduce costs, noted Rob Blaser in a presentation at the recent RPA meeting.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/11/2019
- WaPo Reports AAKHI as Biggest Improvement in Kidney Care since 1973 Posted 07/15/2019
- Read the Full AAKHI Report to See the Home Dialysis Focus and New Goals Posted 07/15/2019
- New Payment Models will Focus on Growth in Home Therapies Posted 07/15/2019
- LDO Stocks Down Slightly after AAKHI Announcment Posted 07/15/2019
- Shocker: Aligning Care to Patient Goals Could Improve Dialysis Posted 06/13/2019