What is “User-friendly” and gives patients more control?
Why, PD, of course! (But, you knew that, right?) Dr. Alfred Cheung, who was the program chair for the NKF Spring Clinical meeting in Las Vegas, says the NKF wants to “spark more enthusiasm” for the therapy. Changes to the bundle have made PD more appealing, and numbers are rising. Newer technology—and recognition of the downsides of doing HD just 3 days a week are driving an upsurge in home HD as well.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/05/2014
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017