What is “User-friendly” and gives patients more control?
Why, PD, of course! (But, you knew that, right?) Dr. Alfred Cheung, who was the program chair for the NKF Spring Clinical meeting in Las Vegas, says the NKF wants to “spark more enthusiasm” for the therapy. Changes to the bundle have made PD more appealing, and numbers are rising. Newer technology—and recognition of the downsides of doing HD just 3 days a week are driving an upsurge in home HD as well.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/05/2014
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019