Uh oh - if you have ascites and use a Baxter Home Choice for PD, read this alert
A possible software problem can lead to low blood pressure and "hemodynamic compromise" in those with ascites who use a Baxter Home Choice PD cycler. The newest software version gets rid of the option to bypass the drain cycle to prevent overfilling errors—but some patients who are already dry may be at risk. The article specifies Hong Kong patients.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/06/2013
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Wins HHS Contract for Tablo HD System Use in Natural Disasters Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Outshines! Posted 10/14/2019