In what way is home hemodialysis like cooking?
"If you can read a recipe, you can do dialysis," notes Connie Anderson, from Northwest Kidney Centers. After 17 years with a kidney-pancreas transplant, Mike Goldberg's kidney failed. While he waits for a new one, he does five 5-hour NxStage treatments per week, using the dialysis time to bond with his wife and two teenaged children and catch up on episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/06/2013
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019