One home treatment option beat the rest to improve heart function in a new study
Cardiovascular function improves on overnight HD vs. standard in-center HD, a new Canadian study finds. While the inner, endothelial layer of heart cells tends to be impaired in those on standard HD, the overnight patients had function that was closer to normal.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/06/2013
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019