Nocturnal In-center HD Lets Darlene Dialyze and Keep Her Job
Diabetes and kidney failure didn’t keep Darlene from working—but standard in-center HD made for a long day and not much “me time.” Her Fresenius clinic in Michiana, IN offers in-center nocturnal, which turned out to be a much better fit.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/08/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017