Canadian home dialysis couple starts charity to benefit others
Even in Canada, the loss of an income and higher costs for water, gasoline for faraway clinic trips, water, and electricity can add up for home treatments. Jack and Earline Wilson decided to do something about that, after Jack’s kidneys unexpectedly failed.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/08/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017