Canadian home dialysis couple starts charity to benefit others
Even in Canada, the loss of an income and higher costs for water, gasoline for faraway clinic trips, water, and electricity can add up for home treatments. Jack and Earline Wilson decided to do something about that, after Jack’s kidneys unexpectedly failed.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/08/2015
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019