Satellite Offered Freedom to Lauren—and Changed Her Life
After a diagnosis of kidney failure, diabetes, and a failed living donor transplant from her dad, Lauren felt like her life was over. But, with home HD, she says, “It’s like I’m Lauren again.” She goes to the beach, dates, plays billiards, and travels.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/08/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017