“The Other Day I Shoveled Mulch for 2 Hours at Work.”
Two months ago when he started dialysis, Satellite Dialysis patient and Sewage Plant Operator Eric Greenberg would have been knocked out by his tough work day. But, now, with home HD, he’s feeling great, up to the challenge, and hoping to be around when his 9 year old daughter gets married one day.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017