“The Other Day I Shoveled Mulch for 2 Hours at Work.”
Two months ago when he started dialysis, Satellite Dialysis patient and Sewage Plant Operator Eric Greenberg would have been knocked out by his tough work day. But, now, with home HD, he’s feeling great, up to the challenge, and hoping to be around when his 9 year old daughter gets married one day.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019