Do YOU or Your Patients Wake Up Refreshed After Dialysis?
Frank Bailey does. The 75-year old wears pajamas under his clothes and heads to his treatments at Royal Jubilee Hospital’s nocturnal in-center HD program three nights a week. “After the four-hour one, I was feeling exhausted, no energy, nothing,” said Bailey. “…Now I can do anything when I come home.” The first program of its kind in Vancouver has 13 patients and a waiting list of 20 more.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019