Do YOU or Your Patients Wake Up Refreshed After Dialysis?
Frank Bailey does. The 75-year old wears pajamas under his clothes and heads to his treatments at Royal Jubilee Hospital’s nocturnal in-center HD program three nights a week. “After the four-hour one, I was feeling exhausted, no energy, nothing,” said Bailey. “…Now I can do anything when I come home.” The first program of its kind in Vancouver has 13 patients and a waiting list of 20 more.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017