Manitoba Nocturnal Home HD Patient is Grateful for Utilities Help
Canadian Jennifer Laferrier has been on dialysis for 18 years—more than half her life. Now, she says of home HD: “It is amazing. Being at home, dialyzing on my own schedule. And getting it done at night while I sleep means my days are free. The one fault? Your utility bills go up as it uses water and hydro.” Manitoba, where she lives, has decided to help home HD patients with their utility bills—leaving no downsides at all.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019