Manitoba Nocturnal Home HD Patient is Grateful for Utilities Help
Canadian Jennifer Laferrier has been on dialysis for 18 years—more than half her life. Now, she says of home HD: “It is amazing. Being at home, dialyzing on my own schedule. And getting it done at night while I sleep means my days are free. The one fault? Your utility bills go up as it uses water and hydro.” Manitoba, where she lives, has decided to help home HD patients with their utility bills—leaving no downsides at all.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017