Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it’s Off to Work They Go—Or Not
The goal of the ESRD program in 1972 was to keep patients employed. But, with the growth of in-center dialysis—which is not conducive to employment—that hasn’t happened.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017