New research suggests a heart benefit for this treatment option
A new study presented at the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress found that arteries may stay healthier with long, overnight HD treatments. Even, gentle toxin removal may be the key to reducing the stress on the heart and blood vessels that leads to a 5-fold increase in heart disease among those doing standard HD.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2013
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019