Learn which treatment makes Ian Hazel's busy life possible.
Just 41 years old, with a wife, a 6-year old son, and a full-time job as an IT specialist, even PD was too disruptive to fit in. After a failed transplant from his mom, Ian was approached to try nocturnal home HD—and it made all the difference. "I work, I'm active, I go on holiday," he says. "It has given me my life back."
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2013
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019