Incremental Home HD
A new case report of five patients starting incremental home HD finds that residual kidney function was preserved in some for more than 2 years. As residual function dropped, the dose of dialysis was increased.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/14/2017
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017