Would Regionalized Training Lead to More Home Treatments?
An editorial by long-term home dialysis advocate Chris Blagg, MD, suggests that not every clinic can effectively offer home dialysis—so it makes sense to concentrate efforts on the ones who have the staff and expertise to succeed.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/07/2014
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019