Michigan company trials PD support via iPad
eQOL in Sault Ste. Marie, MI, has partnered with the Sault Area Hospital (SAH) to try out an iPad-based telemedicine platform to support people who do PD. “It's like having their healthcare team in their own living room with them, they can ask questions, communicate with us, the software sends us information without us having to call and bother the patient, it identifies if there's a concern so we can be very proactive in dealing with a problem before we need to admit the patient to hospital," said Dr. Berry of SAH.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/11/2015
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019