Teen-built $500 Portable HD Machine Could Be a Game Changer
At 17, Anya Pogharian’s volunteer stint in a dialysis clinic inspired her to design a portable HD machine for home use. Now 19, she has been testing the prototype, and it is getting closer to market.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017