Surgery-free Stent Graft May Make Dialysis Access Easier
UK researchers are working on a new way to achieve dialysis access. The ePATH stent graft would be placed through a needle to create a channel after aligning the vein and artery, with no surgery needed.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019