Surgery-free Stent Graft May Make Dialysis Access Easier
UK researchers are working on a new way to achieve dialysis access. The ePATH stent graft would be placed through a needle to create a channel after aligning the vein and artery, with no surgery needed.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017