New Anemia Pill In The Works
Akebia and Fibrogen are both vying to treat chronic kidney disease patients—including dialyzors who suffer from anemia—with a pill. If approved, the drugs will take aim at replacing less convenient, injectable anemia drugs like Amgen's Epogen.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017