New Anemia Pill In The Works
Akebia and Fibrogen are both vying to treat chronic kidney disease patients—including dialyzors who suffer from anemia—with a pill. If approved, the drugs will take aim at replacing less convenient, injectable anemia drugs like Amgen's Epogen.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019