Affordable Dialysis Prize Yields Game-changing New Design.
A working dialysis machine that runs on solar, purifies water from any source—and costs less than 900€? That was the challenge met by inventor Vincent Garvey. His new “small, portable and potentially revolutionary” HD machine won him a $91,000€ prize.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017