Promising New PD Fluid
In a Phase 2 study, PD-protec® from Zytoprotec in Vienna, Austria, reduced the risk of peritonitis and of membrane failure. The new fluid was well-tolerated, with no adverse events. Once on the market, this fluid could improve PD outcomes and allow more people to stay longer on the therapy.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/14/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017