The University of Virginia dialysis clinic started a transitional care unit for people starting dialysis, giving them a chance to learn about dialysis and how to care for themselves in a controlled environment, and improving the chance that they will choose a home treatment.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/14/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017