Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project
UCSF and Vanderbilt researchers are collaborating on an implantable kidney that would be powered by patients’ own hearts—and HDU is helping to give them patient perspectives on the research.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/15/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017