New Membrane Could Lead to Portable Dialyzers
"If patients are able to undergo dialysis more frequently and/or for longer periods of time, their fluid balance is better. The waste products in the blood do not accumulate between treatments and this means that patients feel better." So says Dr. Dimitrios Stamatialis, who is heading up a Dutch effort to develop new, biocompatible membranes, with the goal of lightweight, portable dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/07/2014
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019