New portable artificial kidney trials to start in 2017
A wearable dialysis device prototype is targeted for next year, with clinical trials just 3 years off. A joint effort with Debiotech, AWAK, and Neokidney Development, the new device will be able to do longer and/or more frequent home HD. The system will be based on Debiotech’s DialEase. With AWAK’s sorbent equipment, just 4 liters of dialysate will be needed. Neokidney Development offers access to expert doctors, patients, and help to raise funding for the project.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/05/2014
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019