HDU critiques NIPRO needles in letter to FDA
Home Dialyzors United members know dialysis needles—they use them several times a week. The group challenged the “substantial equivalence” determination of NIPRO needles this month for a variety of reasons in a letter to the FDA. See the NIPRO response below.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- Beam Me Up, Dialyzors Posted 08/17/2017
- Kidney Health Initiative Involves Consumers Posted 05/09/2017
- In the Ides of March: National Kidney Month and World Kidney Day Posted 03/09/2017
- How to Change “Adequate” Dialysis to Optimal Posted 02/08/2017
- From the Patient Perspective. Posted 01/09/2017