Become a Sponsor
We believe that home dialysis is good for patients, providers, and payers—and can even help ease the nursing shortage. Moreover, we also believe that it will take a long-term, focused effort to increase the numbers of patients who have ready access to all forms of home therapy. That's why we started Home Dialysis Central. Our goals are:
- To increase knowledge of and interest in home dialysis among patients and clinicians
- To increase the number of patients initiating home dialysis and staying on it
- To increase demand for home dialysis training programs
- To encourage home dialysis patients to advocate on behalf of home therapies
Who sponsors Home Dialysis Central?
The website is jointly sponsored by a group of interested parties from the renal community, including:
- Clinics and corporate providers that offer home dialysis programs
- Companies that manufacture products used in home dialysis
- Organizations that want to increase the numbers of patients who use home dialysis
- Journals and publications in the renal field
You can view a complete list of our Corporate Sponsors.
How will my company benefit from becoming a sponsor, and how much does it cost?
There are 3 corporate sponsorship levels: Champion, Partner, and Supporter. Specific sponsor benefits and costs are outlined here:
|Home Dialysis Central sponsorship benefits||Sponsorship levels|
|Play a Pivotal Leadership Role in Growing Home Dialysis||X||X||X|
|Raise Awareness of Your Product or Service||X||X||X|
|Company Logo on Home Page (logo size based on sponsorship level)||Large||Medium|
|Company Name in Footer on Every Home Dialysis Central Web Page||X|
|Landing page with sponsors listed (size based on sponsorship level)||Large||Medium||Small|
|Your Own Corporate Page on Home Dialysis Central (with a link to your website)||X||X||X|
|Contact Us Form on Your Home Dialysis Central Corporate Page to Respond to Inquiries||X|
|Link to a List of Your Clinics From Your Home Dialysis Central Corporate Page||X||X|
|List Your Products on the Home Dialysis Central Product Page||X||X||X|
|Opt-in Email Addresses (site visitors can choose to get email from you)||X|
|Post Corporate Press Releases on Your Home Dialysis Central Corporate Page||12||6||3|
|Company Name on MEI-Home Dialysis Central Exhibit Booth||X|
|Cross-link to Your Corporate Page From Pages with Related Content||X|
|Designate Clinics for Premier Listings in the "Find a Clinic" Database||20||10||5|
|Content Provided by You for One-Week "Sponsor Spotlight" on Home Page||4||3||1|
|Sponsor Spotlights Archived on Corporate Page||X||X||X|
|Discount on Help, I Need Dialysis Book Orders Minimum 25 books (shipping not included) Order by phone and request discount.||50% ($7.50/book)||35% ($9.75/book)||25% ($11.24/book)|
|Discounted Rate on EXTRA Premier Clinic Listings||$10/clinic||$20/clinic||$40/clinic|
Okay, you've convinced me. I want to become a sponsor. What do I do?
To become a corporate sponsor, all you need to do is fill out the required information about your organization, print and sign the contract we provide you, and fax or mail it to us. If you have any questions or comments about Home Dialysis Central and corporate sponsorship, please contact us.
Home Dialysis Central provides information about its sponsors, as well as links to their corporate web pages. In order to ensure that all information on the site is accurate, please complete this form. After you have submitted your information, we will contact you to request the following:
- Corporate Sponsorship Agreement (which we will provide to you)
- Corporate logo (300dpi tif or eps file) for our home page
- Brief statement about your company for your personalized sponsor page
for possible use on the site, e.g.
- Photos of patients doing home dialysis (300dpi)
- Diagrams, close-up photos, and text that illustrate technology (FDA-approved or pipeline)
- Names of successful patients (for us to contact and profile)
- Other content you are willing to share (i.e., PowerPoint presentations, patient stories, or information on your products or services)