Things that people give up to do standard in-center HD
It’s great to see home therapies growing in Oklahoma! At the DaVita Tahlequah dialysis clinic, social worker Cary Odom has staff do a quality of life exercise to show them how much they would have to give up in their lives to do standard in-center HD—and how home treatment can give people back control of their lives.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/05/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017