More people would dialyze at home if more clinicians recommended it
We know that 94% of U.S. nephrologists would choose a home treatment option if their own kidneys failed. Yet, an article in Modern Healthcare notes that nephrologists do not get enough training in home therapies. Despite reimbursement challenges and upfront training costs, however, home therapies continue to grow.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017