Is PD survival better than standard in-center HD?
For the first 3 years it seems to be—even when PD is compared to people who start standard HD with a fistula or graft (not a catheter). A new study done at Kaiser Permanente confirms a survival benefit that has been found in other studies.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017