Frequency of dialysis DOES affect survival
A new analysis by Austin Stack of 585,911 U.S. dialyzers between 2005 and 2010 has found the best survival among those who did PD (10% better than standard in-center HD)—and home HD at least 6 days per week (26% better than standard in-center HD).
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017