Home HD trumps PD for living longer
The Chronic Disease Research Group matched 4,450 NxStage users with people on PD between 2007 and 2010, based on 33 factors. Compared to those on PD, people who did daily home HD had a 13% lower risk of death from a heart problem and a 20% lower risk of death from infection. They were also more likely to keep using the treatment they chose.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017