Home dialysis nephrologist wins highest civilian honor in Indiana
The Governor of Indiana has given the Sagamore of the Wabash award to astronauts, presidents, ambassadors, artists, and others who have contributed to the state. And, now, Michael Kraus, MD, has been honored!
Read the full article » | Posted 01/08/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017