Speak Your Truth artist on home dialysis does exhibit to raise awareness
Christina Thomas has MS and kidney failure, and dialyzes in her home four days a week. Instead of doing physical therapy, she paints during her treatments—and her new exhibit features works that will help raise awareness of kidney disease.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017