PD trash found in Michigan landfill
Disposal of dialysis waste is a challenge for many, but one PD consumer may find the police at his or her door. Boxes of PD solution, used bags, syringes, and other supplies were found illegally dumped in a landfill—with an address on the boxes.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/08/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017